Hair masks: Benefits and how to prepare them
We have all had to deal at least once in our lives with battered hair. Whether dry hair, broken or open ends, hair loss, among many others. All this as a result of chemical products that we place, or by the use of appliances such as irons, dryers, tongs that are the primary cause of dry and lifeless hair.
Like you, I have gone through this problem many times, and it is normal. If I am addicted to all these devices and chemical products, that is why today I am going to share some masks with you to give you different uses depending on the problems you have in Your hair, most of these masks I have used and I have verified that they are really great.
A mask is a mixture of products, whether cosmetic or natural. That is used to improve. Strengthen and give a better appearance to the damaged part and that you want to treat, this time to the hair. The ones I will present next are with natural products although there are many masks for hair that have been sold some better than others, some that give excellent
The benefits of using the hair mask for hair are many ranging from giving strength to your hair to provide a totally healthy appearance depends more than all the problem with your hair. If you use the appropriate mask, keep in mind that among the most natural mask the results will be much better. Hair mask keeps shiny your hair.
Avoid using products that contain chemical ingredients, because instead of improving, can worsen the problems of your scalp.
There are many natural products each one special for each problem that your hair presents. So I invite you to peruse the whole article to find the ideal hair mask for the problem that you present today and know the others by themselves present new problems in your hair after. If you want to better result, then you can use these naturals hair mask.
Natural recipes of masks for dry and damaged hair
Dry hair is often caused as I said before by the devices used to smooth, curl or dry the hair because they emanate a lot of heat which is very harmful to the life of the scalp. His appearance is more than a hair without life and very rough when you touch it. It is very delicate and effortless to break.
1. Mask with avocado, egg and honey
- 1 Large avocado
- 2 Spoons of honey
- 2 egg yolks
1. In a bowl place, the avocado peeled, divided into small squares and with the help of a spoon you should form a puree.
2. Add the honey with the egg yolk, mix all the ingredients very well to form a homogeneous mixture.
3. Now put the mixture in your hair from root to tip until all the hair is covered, let it act for 35 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water to remove all the mixture.
2. Mask of olive oil, egg and mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
1. In a bowl add the three ingredients and mix well to form a uniform mixture.
2. Then place the whole mixture in your hair and massage gently, let it stand for 25 minutes.
3. Then rinse the hair very thoroughly without leaving traces of the mixture.
3. Mask of natural yogurt and avocado
- 4 Tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 1 Avocado boy
1. Mix the two ingredients until there is a homogeneous paste.
2. Gradually place the hair until it is completely covered from the roots to the ends.
3. Let sit for 30 minutes, then rinse until your hair is immaculate.
The products used in these recipes are rich in proteins and vitamins which are very beneficial for the hair and improve the appearance and health of it. You can use these hair masks once a week.
Homemade recipes for masks for oily hair
Oily hair is one that usually has the appearance of dirty hair and a lot of fat, so you have not added any product and this is because in some people the sebaceous glands excessively produce a fatty substance, this substance in little amount can be very beneficial to the health of the scalp and give the appearance of strong and healthy hair, however in excess can cause weakness and abundant hair loss, abundant drop, is also responsible for producing dandruff because this substance can end drowning the hair root.
4. Mask of honey, lemon, egg and aloe
- 1 aloe vera
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg yolk
1. In a container place all the materials and mix well, keeping in mind that you only need to extract the gel from aloe vera.
2. Place the mixture on all your hair and let it act for 25 minutes.
3. Then rinse entirely with plenty of water and shampoo.
5. Lemon and egg mask
- 2 lemons
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Mix the juice the lemons with the teaspoon of salt stirring well.
2. Then add the egg whites, beating very well to create a compact mixture.
3. Now put over all your hair and let it stand for 20 minutes, then you should rinse very thoroughly without leaving residue in your hair.
6. Mask with strawberries
- 1 Mug of strawberries
1. In a container place the strawberries and form a puree with them.
2. Then place the mask over all the hair from the root to the tips for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and try not to leave any residue.
The fruits used in these masks for oily hair are rich in vitamin C, which is very necessary for the hair to regain life and shine. The hair mask that you want to use can be done twice a week, and in a short time, you will notice the change.
Natural recipes of masks for dyed hair
The dyed hair is one that has gone through a color change procedure with chemicals, these products are usually very harmful to our hair, rather it is one of the worst products you can place on the scalp, but if you have already gone For this coloring technique, below are some masks that you can use to improve the appearance of the hair.
7. Aloe mask, olive oil and beer
- 1/2 Glass of beer
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Aloe Vera
1. In a container, you must place all the ingredients (from the branch of aloe you only have to extract the gel).
2. Mix well until a homogeneous gel result.
3. Place in all the hair and massage gently for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
7. Face mask with apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Glass of apple vinegar
- 1/2 Glass of water
1. Place both ingredients in a single bowl, stir well with the help of a spoon.
2. Spray on all your hair, until it is totally wet, let it stand for 25 minutes.
3. Then rinse completely with plenty of water and shampoo.
8 Mask with eggs
- 3 eggs
1. You must use individual the yolks from the whites. Once separated, place the yolks in a bowl and mix very well.
2. Place over all your hair is starting at the root and ending at the tips. You must leave for 20 minutes with your hair collected with a tail.
3. Now you must rinse very well without leaving residues.
These masks you can be used once or twice a week, they will repair your hair after having dyed or passed through chemicals; They will restore vitality, strength and above all shine to your hair.
Natural recipes of masks to make your hair grow
Many women face this tedious problem, and it affects us a lot to see women around us with long and gorgeous hair while ours has not grown after our last cut. It is due to the lack of vitamins, or the level of abuse of it is very advanced. Next, I will leave you some recipes of masks so that your hair begins to grow once and for all and that the new strands come strong, healthy and full of vitamins.
8. Egg mask, olive oil, and mustard
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
1. First, you must beat the egg in a bowl, while in another the mustard next to the tablespoons of water to form a paste.
2. Then add both mixtures and add the olive oil, stir well.
3. Place only in the root, avoid placing the mixture in the strands of hair.
4. Rinse with plenty of water after 3 to 5 minutes. Otherwise, you can withstand the heat of the mustard powder rinses before.
This recipe especially you should only repeat it every 7 to 8 days not before, that yes repeat it to see the changes in the length of your hair.
9. Mask of banana, beer, honey and egg
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 Beer mug
- 1 egg yolk
1. Mix all the components to form a smooth paste.
2. Place on the hair root and let it stay for at least two hours.
3. Now you should rinse very well with the help of your shampoo and plenty of water.
Repeat once a week, if you feel the heat of the mask means that it is working and will give good results.
Homemade recipes for masks for hair loss
Hair loss is usually normal to the point that does not reach the excess, but when you start to lose a considerable amount of your hair means that there is a problem to deal with, the problem can be based on the use of chemicals that weaken the hair. Scalp or by the use of beauty tools that provide heat to the scalp, if this is your case I invite you to take a look at the following recipes of excellent masks to treat this problem.
10. Egg mask, olive oil, onion and honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh
- onion juice
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
1. In a bowl thrashing the egg and then put together all the ingredients and mix well to form a homogeneous mixture.
2. Now you must apply on all the hair from the root to the tips and let it act for at least one hour.
3. Finally, you should rinse very thoroughly, leaving no residue in the hair.
11. Mask of potato, aloe, and honey
- 1 medium potato
- 3 Tablespoons of aloe gel
- 3 Tablespoons of honey
1. With the help of a grater in the smallest hole grate the potato and place it in a bowl add the other elements and mix well until everything is well incorporated.
2. Now place the mixture on all your hair, from the root to the tips and let it act for at least an hour.
3. Then rinse thoroughly with the shampoo of your choice.
12. Green tea and egg mask
- 3 Tablespoons of green tea already prepared.
1. In a bowl add the yolk of the two eggs next to the tablespoon of the infusion, mix well.
2. When you have a completely homogeneous mixture, place it on all your hair from the root to the tips.
3. Leave on for an hour and a half and then rinse with plenty of water without leaving any residue.
All the ingredients of these hair masks have a lot of nutrients. They will moisturize and hydrate your scalp. These masks are excellent remedies to stop hair loss, try to use them once a week to notice big changes.